The final paper submission deadline is October 3, 2017. Please find guidelines for final paper preparation and submission instructions as follows:
Step 1: Final paper revision
- - Revise your paper according to the reviewers' comments.
- - Make sure your paper using IEEE conference paper template. See Submission Guidelines at for detailed instruction.
- - Proofread your paper and check its layout (NO page numbered, NO footnotes, NO headers)
- - Your PDF must be IEEE Xplore compliant. IEEE PDF eXpress can be used to certify your manuscript: (i) Create IEEE PDF eXpress Plus account at http://www.pdf-express.org/plus with conference ID: 42208XP, (ii) Upload PDF(s) for checking or upload source file(s) for conversion.
Step 2: Final manuscript submission
- - Select paper presenter(s)
- - Make the paper registration on EDAS
- - Upload your final (IEEE Xplore compliant) manuscript to EDAS
- - Submit IEEE Copyright Form by going to "My Papers" tab in EDAS and clicking on the '(c)' icon under the column "Copyright Form" where their paper is located. It will guide you through step-by-step.
If after reading all instructions, you still have questions, please contact the publication chair, Dr. Truong Anh Hoang at
or Dr. Dang Thanh Hai at