The conference will be held both in-person and online via the Internet (virtual format).
(by November 9)
|In-person attendance (USD)||Virtual attendance (USD)|
|IEEE Student Member||100||30|
|Non-IEEE Student Member||120||40|
|IEEE Member from Vietnam (**)||50||30|
|Non-IEEE Member from Vietnam (**)||60||40|
|Student Author from Vietnam (*)||40 (free of charge for the second student author participant)||40 (free of charge for the second student author participant)|
(until November 26)
|IEEE Student Member||130||50|
|Non-IEEE Student Member||150||60|
|IEEE Member from Vietnam (**)||80||60|
|Non-IEEE Member from Vietnam (**)||90||70|
|Student Author from Vietnam (*)||50 (20 for the second student author participant)||50 (20 for the second student author participant)|
(**) Registration fees partially supported by the conference sponsors, NAFOSTED and University of Science, VNU-HCMC.
- Reception: 20 USD
- Gala dinner: 50 USD
- (*) Student Author from Vietnam: at least one author of an accepted paper must pay a full registration fee before this free-of-charge for students is applied. Only one student author per paper can register under this type. This registration type is only valid to an active student who (co)authors a paper(s) accepted to be presented at the conference. Students must present a proof clearly identifying their student status.
- Authors pay additional $30 for each paper accepted, up to 3 papers.
- Each registration covers conference participation (in all sessions), 1 proceedings USB, 2 lunch ticket, 1 reception, and 1 gala dinner.
- If an attendee who authors and presents two papers or more, the attendee will pay an additional registration fee of 30 USD per one extra paper.
- Attendees from Vietnam are highly encouraged to attend in-person.
- The cancellation fee of 100 USD or the same amount of registration fee, whichever is the lowest, is applied.
- Please email your request to email@example.com for an invitation letter.