The conference will be held both in-person and online via the Internet (virtual format).
(by October 30)
|In-person attendance (USD)||Virtual attendance (USD)|
|IEEE Student Member||100||30|
|Non-IEEE Student Member||120||40|
|IEEE Member from Vietnam||50||30|
|Non-IEEE Member from Vietnam||60||40|
|Student Author from Vietnam (*)||Free of charge||Free of charge|
(until November 26)
|IEEE Student Member||130||50|
|Non-IEEE Student Member||150||60|
|IEEE Member from Vietnam||80||60|
|Non-IEEE Member from Vietnam||90||70|
|Student Author from Vietnam (*)||20||20|
- Reception: 20 USD
- Gala dinner: 50 USD
- (*) Student Author from Vietnam: at least one author of an accepted paper must pay a full registration fee before this free-of-charge for students is applied. Only one student author per paper can register under this type. This registration type is only valid to an active student who (co)authors a paper(s) accepted to be presented at the conference. Students must present a proof clearly identifying their student status.
- Each registration covers conference participation (in all sessions), 1 proceedings USB, 2 lunch ticket, 1 reception, and 1 gala dinner.
- If an attendee who authors and presents two papers or more, the attendee will pay an additional registration fee of 30 USD per one extra paper.
- Attendees from Vietnam are highly encouraged to attend in-person.
- The cancellation fee of 100 USD or the same amount of registration fee, whichever is the lowest, is applied.